Search Engine Advertising / Paid Search (PPC) Manager
The PPC / Paid Search Manager is responsible for implementing Pay Per Click media strategies for clients. The PPC Coordinator can quickly understand, manage, and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Yahoo, Microsoft, Amazon, LinkedIn, Facebook, Reddit and other advertising platforms for a variety of clients.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account, daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Research and manage the creation of large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Manage Display network placement lists on Ads and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, retargeting and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication with team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives to achieve client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- No less than 2 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Proficiency in Google Suite (Documents, Sheets, Slides etc.).
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, etc).
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
- Google/Facebook certifications a plus.
- BS/BA/BBA degree preferred.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary plus performance incentives
- Work from home and remote work friendly
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Company laptop after 90 days full-time employment
- Opportunity to advance your career
- Exposure to other facets of digital marketing (SEO, social media, email marketing, marketing automation, CRM marketing etc.)
How to Apply
To apply for this position, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, salary expectations and a short cover email introducing yourself. Please write the position name in the subject line.
As a modern marketing consultancy based in London, Locals Talk has built a global network of designers, developers, writers, marketers and publishers which it leverages to craft and deliver bespoke marketing strategy for its clients and products. This includes paid and organic search marketing, paid and organic social media marketing, content services, blogger and public relations outreach services, as well as email marketing and marketing automation.